Tuesday, January 15, 2019

About Me



I'm a spontaneous person who likes to live life to the fullest. Going out of the box, such as trying every new thing that catches my eye. I am always ready for anything that life throws at me, even when I am not I will mentally prepare myself for it.

I would want to wake up one day and book a flight to whichever city I feel like traveling to. Unfortunately at this point in my life I can't really be spontaneous as much as I would like but I am striving to get there.

I am an outgoing leo who likes to have control of my own life at all time in order to be sane on my day to day life. I come from a strong household of hard working people who have encouraged me and driven me to be the best leader and hardworking woman I can be in life, and most of all be successful enough to achieve what I want in life. I know for sure that I love the life I am living so far and I will always make it seem like a first time sky diving experience.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a Leo too. And I tend to be like you - ready to travel on a moment's notice.

    ReplyDelete